- 30 October 2015 Five team members including the President of GNARLY T 5 visited tou President with the proposal for scheduling workshops for Regional Volunteers from all over on TQM-S in December at New Delhi. The deliberations concluded with the message in answering the question as to what is the single factor for effective leadership role. Read the related Action Review click here.
- 17 October 2015 Award function to felicitate Satyarth for demonstrated excellence in HASYA KAVI SAMMELAN at inter school competition in Hyderabad. For detail see Action Review click here.
- 11 September 2015 We, on request from our beneficiaries commence brief profiling of our books and other published articles through our ADD ON initiative to our project ’D.I.S.H.A Soon we will feature the first profile …. For Action Review click here.
- 17 August 2015 Project D.I.S.H.A is formally extended to Picasso Animation College (constituent college of MUIT ) at Maharishi Nagar NOIDA (UP) PAC Maharishi Nagar is the first dedicated university campus to ANIMATION and VFX in India. For Action Review click here.
- 26 July 2015 Celebrating A DECADE JOURNEY of OP D.I.S.H.A in releasing first publication of Omni Health Foundation this day of 26 Jul 15 coinciding with 21 st Birthday of Architect in the making GRAND SON Ushmey Nangia.
0 7 JUL 2015 Patron Advocate Ms Nirmal Sharma introduces regular addition for inclusion of illustrative quotes on VALUES
28 May -17 Jun 2015 GLOBAL CONNECT ;Secretary Dr PK Kaushik in UK and U S A
- 17 June 2015 OHF contributes to scientific research on SLEEP DEPRAVATION as member of Community of Molecular biology and bio tech companies,students.
- 12 May 2015 Director Vandana Nangia posts on the the blog her thoughts on Inclusive Education that sh has been sharing to teachers and parents during her workshops and seminars more particularly with reference to Managing Autism.
- OHF seizes the opportunity through its NETWORK ANURADHA PRAKASHAN in initiating the dialogue with the top leadership of AA for scheduling leadership orientation programs in managing conflict and or total orientation for holistic health amongst its members.The Leadership in Action is 50 hrs training program being conducted under the direction and mentoring of Prof Gp Capt OP Sharma,the president of OHF and Chief Patron of Anuradha Prakashan. The letter is circulated through social media and is being published through fortnightly publication news paper ‘UTKARSH MAIL’ dated 01 April 2015. It was conceptualized and scripted on 28 mar 2015 Read more
- 21-22 Feb 2015, President Prof Gp Capt OP Sharma chairs the proceedings of National Conference at Maharishi University of Information Technology LUCKNOw on Good Governance. His three papers /Thematic paper on Governance/Self Governance ;the Omni Way/E Governance will be personally presented by him besides presiding over the total proceedings .
- 23-24 January 2015, General Secretary Dr Sivakunar Swaminathan addresses 65th National Conference of Indian Association of Occupational Health, to be held in Puducherry from 20th to 23rd January 2015 on ‘ Can Genome Sequencing Technologies Advance Occupational Health and Safety? Advances in Genome sequencing technologies coupled with sensors, data and compute capabilities in the last decade are set to make important contributions to Healthcare in general. Hitherto unimagined insights into the molecular basis of responses to exposures and contributions from environment are being gained, potentially leading to policy changes that can herald the next generation of occupational medicine – one that is precise, predictive and preventive. However, in practice, concerns pertaining to ethical legal and social issues may need to be addressed before reaping full benefits of such game-changing technologies.
Happenings in 2014
- 08 February 2014 , Malviya Bhawan , New Delhi India
Prof Sharma conducts one day workshop for Gnarly iitians from BHU on ‘KNOW THYSELF FOR TASK AHEAD ‘
- Third week of February 14, 2014, Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, India
Dr Kaushik /Dr Sunil/Dr Praveen/Director Vandana and President carry out omni health school review for UCSK Publiv School.
- 20-21 February 2014, India Habitat Center, New Delhi
Director Vandana at workshop on”Three step activity to envisage higher education for all locally ‘ organised by International Universities, UNESCO, hosted by Lady Irwin College (DU)
- 23rd – 25th February, 2014, RGCB, Trivandrum, India
Dr Sunil and Dr Siva at 17th ADNAT Convention: Symposium on “Genomics in Personalised Medicine and Public Health”
- 26 February 14 at LA MARTENEERS COLLEGE Lucknow India
Director Vandana conducts Workshop for teachers
- 4th March, Human Values University, Haryana
Consultation on project formulation for Gulzari Lal Nanda as proposed by Nanda Foundation.
- 6th March – 7th March, 2014, Scripps Health, Scripps Seaside Forum, La Jolla, CA, USA
Dr Siva at The Future of Genomic Medicine VII, organised by Scripps Translational Science Institute
- 8th March , Omni HQ , New Delhi
Interactive two hour session with select office bearers of Gnarly Troop on Women Empowerment.
- 10th – 17th March , Omni HQ , New Delhi
7 days Training Workshop on enhancement of employability skills of the project staff of National Institute of human values.
- 18th March , Omni HQ , New Delhi
One Day brain storming with V. C, Berdui university, H. P and his team for 3 days UN. International conference on Spirituality and Science for evolving World Religion
- 23rd March
Dr Sunil Nangia launches distance counselling for referral service services in hearing loss for Gulzari Lal Nanda Foundation
- 25th March , Omni HQ , New Delhi
Site visit to kale Aam for estblishing First. O. H. F. Rural Center in association with G. L. N. Foundation.
- Continuing Activity, Omni HQ , New Delhi, On Appointment basis
Wg Cdr KHN along with President/Dr Kaushik/Director Vandana engange in STRESS MANAGEMENT RELATED COUNSELLING for school and college students taking academic year end examination
- Continuing Activity, Omni HQ , New Delhi, On Appointment basis
Prof Sharma conducts one to one training for interview for civil services aspirants
- 12th June, Program-Colloquium on Genomics in clinical practice
12 June 2014 Colloquium at Sun Shine Hospital under the aegis of Sun Shine Heart Institute Hyderabad on Intellectual renewal for role effectiveness with special reference to Genomics in Clinical Practice: President OHF Professor OP Sharma; Senior Principal Scientist Dr K Thangaraj; General Secretary OHF Dr Siva Kumar Swaminathan will be the lead speakers. The colloquium will be anchored by Chief Cardiologist of SUN SHINE HEART Institute.Dr Anil Kumar Mulpur. The clinicians of SUN SHINE HOSPITAL and its associate institutions will attend the colloquium. The OHF proposes to launch soon such colloquiums all over .
- Jul 20- 27 2014, International Training At New Delhi For Green Youth Citizens – Under The Aegis Of European Commission
- Sep 26 2014, Project D.I.S.H.A., a launch at (MUIT) Maharishi University of Information Technology at Lucknow.
- 08 Oct 2014 OHF seizes the initiative to contribute to the transformative process in nation building in the related areas of education in association with Ministry of HRD under its scheme -dream-design-deliver